Below is important information regarding your first appointment with Northwest Retina. Being prepared will allow your visit to be a pleasant experience.
- Please bring a list of current medications you are currently taking.
- Bring all medical insurance cards.
- If your insurance plans require a copayment, we accept Visa, MasterCard, cash and checks.
- Have photo identification available.
- Plan on two hours for your first visit.
- A driver is advised as your eyes will be dilated.
- Please check with your insurance to see if a referral is required for your visit.